Montag, 10. November 2014

LÂNCOME TEINT MIRACLE | COLOR DRAMA



Good evening everbody! I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend. So letaley I decided to change my foundation and came across this wonderful product, TEINT MIRACLE by LÂNCOME.
I've always been loyal to MAC Studio fix fluid as it was running out lately I thaught about trying something new. So here we go :) The "Teint Miracle" foundation is way more light weight then the one I used to have. It also has less coverage than the Studio fix fluid, perfect for women who don't have problem skin. I'm not really sure if I will stick to this foundation. But so far I'm satisfied. Available in every perfumery at the price of € 42,99

Of course a good burgundy lippie should not be missing in the fall season! :) COLOR DRAMA by MAYBELLINE JADE
is absolutely amazing I bought the color 310 BERRY MUCH, moreover this is a drug store product and really affordable.

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke für euere Kommentare meine lieben :)